1. Your life for Aiur. This is a Protoss fan club, if you don't like the Protoss, we respect that but ask that you not express it here.
2. Be courteous to fellow members and follow all dA site rules.
3. Artwork must be noticeably Protoss related. Abstract art that is not somehow recognizable as such will not be accepted, nor will other non-protoss related art.
4. If you want to post non-protoss related art, we welcome you to check out our affiliates.
5. We only accept artwork that is considered complete. If you have an unfinished piece that you would like to submit here, we ask that you finish it first (i.e. no line arts. only shaded and/or colored pieces. No WIPs)
6. Please submit your work to the correct group folder or your submission may be declined without further explanation.
7. Art pieces that show potential but could use work are welcome but will be put into the honorable mention folder. Art pieces that appear to have no effort put into them at all will not be accepted (in other words, just try your absolute best and we're willing to work with you.)
8. Members are welcome to post blogs as long as they do not abuse the privilege. Please keep blogs Protoss or, at the very least, StarCraft related. No spamming. This privilege will be removed if abused.
9. We readily accept affiliation offers, particularly StarCraft groups and extraterrestrial related groups, but occasionally other gaming groups as well. Don't be shy to ask, I'll check out the group and see if it's something I like.
10. You must construct additional pylons. This rule is entirely self-explanatory. Anyone who violates it will be subjected to Aldaris breaking out in song and dance. www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5e6eG…